Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Award!




I am so excited. I have never won an award. Jennifer at Frugal Cooker gave me this cool Lemonade Award.

If you are not familiar with what the Lemonade Award is, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

I am giving this award to:

Evelyn at PrayersandCrafts for being a great spiritual inspiration and proving that you can start over at any age.

Tiffany at Blossom Place for staying positive through it all

Tina and Michele at Dabbling Divas for being a great support group

K over at NativeAmericanMomma for pushing through the daily back pain and loving life

CookingMama for sharing all of your wonderful recipes with the rest of us


You won, now what?


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.


2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.


3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Lemonade Stand award. I'll be passing the goodness along in a few days, no longer - I want to be able to pass it to the best people for the best reasons. That is a wonderful idea, whoever originally thought of it. Every time you link to someone else, and they link back, it creates a connection that helps search engines find your blog and everything web-connected ... it's good for all of us.

    I also plan to check out the blogs that you listed to see if I want to make any of them regular reading... I find the nicest things from other people sharing.

    Hugs and prayers
    Evie

    ReplyDelete