Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heart Attacks

We are raising money for the American Heart Association. I say we. My two oldest are participating in the Jump Rope For Heart fundraiser. This is a charity dear to my own heart as I lost both of my grandfathers to heart attacks when I was younger and my mom and my her sister both have heart issues.

Here's the deal, each student from the school (who raised money) will jump rope for 45 minutes on February 26th. All proceeds raised from this event will benefit research,education, and community programs of the American Heart Association.

I'm placing links on my site in an effort to help boost their fundraising (as I don't work outside of my home). Plus we're having a good old fashioned boys vs girls contest. My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. If you can help out please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment